Net acre question? Please help?

Hi everyone, need help? Can someone do the calculation for me please. 29.103309 $470 per net acre and per gross acre. I think I may have been scammed out of my money. Please help a.s.a.p.Thank u so much.

I’m not sure what you are asking here. Are you saying you own 29.102209 net acres and the offer was $470/net mineral acre? That would be a $13,678.04 bonus check.

I sold two section I own 1/6 of and there offer was going to be around $50,000.00 all they had to do to complete transaction was get someone to do a mineral ownership land deed. Basically get acre right and they came up with 1.057 he said for both sections and looking at paperwork I have from back in 2011 I leased 29.103309 net acre to a company so the figures don’t match up right? So there now trying to only give me $1,490.00 big difference from the original offer right? Please help. Thank you

Something isn’t right when I had several other offers for around $35,000.00 and I went with this oil company because they offered $25,000.00 per section and I have 2 sections in Lea county. Please help. Thx

Thank u so much for helping me. 29.103309 is net acre for only one of my sections and they are buying two sections. So it’s not adding up right when there original offer that I signed and notarized was for around $50,000.00 if my old lease paperwork is showing a totally different figure and acre and that just one section. They are trying to get over on me right?

Tough to give you an answer with the information you provided. Would need to look at all the paperwork and run a little title to really understand what is going on.

I would suggest you hire a landman or a lawyer and have them run title. That way you would have peace of mine that the net acreage figure is either 29 or 1.

typo there. Peace of mind.