Need to transfer minerals from Trust to beneficiaries

Can someone direct me to the form I need to transfer Minerals from a trust to the beneficiaries of the trust. I am the trustee of the trust.

A simple mineral deed will do the trick. Some may suggest a Trustee’s Mineral Deed but really no difference. Just make sure the Grantor is shown exactly like the Trust is shown in the trust documents.

1 Like

Could you tell me where I could download one?

Mineral Deed link:

1 Like

If you are a successor trustee, an affidavit of successor trustee should establish your authority to execute the deed. Otherwise a division order title examiner or others may make that a requirement.

Thank you, I appreciate it!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.