New to this board.
Just found out that my brother, sister and I have inherited fractional mineral rights (looks like about 25% of the minerals) along with other members of our family (the other 75% of the minerals) on two parcels of land in La Salle County from my great grandfather. This is all new to us, but sounds promising - there are 3 new wells going in very close to the property where we have the minerals. Most of the family is close by and easy to contact, however, there are a couple that are essentially unknown to us. Question is - Do all mineral holders have to agree to lease their mineral rights prior to the start of drilling?