Need to get on paydeck or corrective action


Garvin county. Need help getting on paydeck and maybe corrective title??? I was contacted to lease minerals and told that I have ownership in another section but never placed in pay status on a well??? Need help. Same issue in Stephens county where I am just not getting paid for producing Wells…


Did the oil company tell you what needed to be done to get you in pay status? Which oil company is it?
I am in Garvin County and would be glad to try to help you. If it is beyond what I can do we can get you a local attorney to take care of it. Not sure if we can post our emails on here? On the old site we would just friend each other and exchange information.