Need recommendations for a good attorney

We live near Springfield, Mo and have inherited mineral rights in 8 counties in Oklahoma through a trust and the succession of generations. We are looking for a good attorney that won't charge us an arm and a leg to help with transferring this trust into the current trustee's name and putting all of the mineral deeds into the current holders name so that there is not so much confusion and hassle later for the next generation to handle and manage the mineral rights.Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

I have used Timothy Dowd in Oklahoma City. I live in Texas and had minerals and unclaimed money in Oklahoma. I checked with NARO, and he was highly recommended. Very satisfied. Number is (405) 232-3722.

Great! Thank you so much for your input. We will be in contact with him soon.

All you need to do is 'google' real estate attorneys in Springfield, MO. The attorney does not need to be in Oklahoma. In fact what you need sounds simple enough that he will probably hand it over to his paralegal. It will help expedite matters if you can show proof of your inheritance, copy of trust, and furnish him the deeds and/or copies of such. Most offer free initial consultation, so use this time to tell him what you need and to give you an estimate of charges.

Good luck,