Need info on section 6-12N-7w

Would i be able to scan the paper work to you for you to look at tomorrow?

I have to think you probably have their phone number etc but in case you don’t. I receive a check from them. Their number is 720-405-2780. My lease had previously been owned by Chesepeake and is now owned by Camino.

Val Connell Carter

HI, I am being told that pay out for mineral interests have gone down since last summer . is this true?

It depends upon what you mean by “payout”. That term is usually reserved for the payout that a well makes over its lifetime. The royalties to the working owners will pay off the drilling costs of the well and then anything over that is profit. The mineral owners get their royalties starting from day one. The speed at which a wellspays out is determined by the product prices of the oil and gas. Oil prices have gone down in the last month, so the payout will take longer (until prices go back up).

If you mean the offers to buy, then the offers are based upon the price of oil and gas as well. Remember that the reserves are still in the ground, so as prices change over the years, the value of the reserves will go up and down depending upon the amount produced and the amount left in the ground at the current price.

Thank you , your description of payouts really helps.

If they were using the word “payout” in another context, then let me know.

They did not state payout. My fault. They want to proceed with a running title and put my mineral interest under contract to purchase if we come to a deal. that"s all.

Proceed cautiously. Camino just filed for an increased density for at least one more well on that section. Lots of offers to buy come out with the increased density filings. They hope you don’t know about the new well(s). In my experience, offers to buy my acreage have been much lower than the value of my currently producing wells and the future wells. Your acreage is in a very good area with multiple wells per section predicted. I have acreage very close to you and a pile of offers to buy that are way below the value of my wells.

How can i ask you a couple questions outside of the forum. Is it possible

Yes, send a private message

Just wanted to know if it is worth contacting Dick on these issue?