Need info on N Holdenville Booch SU

I am new to having oil and minerals , but what im not understanding is why i havent recieved nothing for minerals ? The last royality check was for 69.00 dollars and that was oil. I know oil has gone up to at least 60 dollars a barrel for crude. The operator is atchley resources inc and the other one is sunco partners marketing &terminals l.p . The property is N Holdenville Booch SU sections 25-8N-8E 26-8N-8E 30-8N-9E 31-8N-9-E 35- 8-N-8-E 36 - 8N–8E and 1-7N - 8-E i live in oregon so any one who would be so kind in helping me out on the activity if any. Thank you

Get in touch with M Barnes. She has helped so many of us. Leta C.

1-7N-8E- Silver Creek applied for horizontal well at the OCC late 2017. Will drill in 1 & 12. Meal Ticket 1-12 1H spud 9/2/17. First sales were 12/23/17. They should have started paying you by July. You need to contact Silver Creek and get into pay status. Let me know if you need an address. If you just inherited, they may have not gotten your address yet.

25-8N-8E No new apps at OCC Was some leasing in 2017

26-8N-8E No new apps at OCC Was some leasing in 2017

35-8N-8E No new apps at OCC No new leasing

36-8N-8E No new apps at OCC Was one lease in 2017

Atchley just bought that area in May of 2018, so there could be a backlog in getting everyone switched over. Do you need their address and phone number? Most of that unit is finished, so they may have bought the area with an idea of doing horizontals or verticals in the future. That Meal Ticket well is directly south of your section 36 of 8N-8E. Patience might be the key here. Again, if you just inherited, you need to contact Atchley, but if you are getting checks, they already know about you.

30-8N-9E

31-8N-9E Atchley just filed a permit for the Barbre 1-31 well in May of 2018. It spud in June, so that is good. Wait for a Division Order if it is productive. Vertical well.

Corterra filed for horizontal well in 35 in this township in 2018.

Hope this helps a bit.

M Barnes, I am not sure if this email was intended for me, I Leta, as my minerals are S21-07N-10E HUGHES COUNTY, OK.

You are an asset for all on this forum as you have helped me many times in the past…

Leta C.

Leta, It was for Smoppin. The thread has a continuous feed so folks can see all comments. I will be more careful about putting a salutation at the beginning.

Thank you M Barnes. Anything about Hughes County is of interest to me since my well (Dora) is active.

I am so excited about the four new wells to be drilled in S21.

Leta C

Continuing the discussion from [Need info [quote=“Smoppin, post:1, topic:32092, full:true”] I am new to having oil and minerals , but what im not understanding is why i havent recieved nothing for minerals ? The last royality check was for 69.00 dollars and that was oil. I know oil has gone up to at least 60 dollars a barrel for crude. The operator is atchley resources inc and the other one is sunco partners marketing &terminals l.p . The property is N Holdenville Booch SU sections 25-8N-8E 26-8N-8E 30-8N-9E 31-8N-9-E 35- 8-N-8-E 36 - 8N–8E and 1-7N - 8-E i live in oregon so any one who would be so kind in helping me out on the activity if any. Thank you [/quote]

List item

on N Holdenville Booch SU](Need info on N Holdenville Booch SU):

Yes this helps alot i do need the info for silver creek. I found some paper work that my mom forgot to sign for minerals dated 2009 . Who would i talk to ? It was from Gary Dye when they started the Booch in Hughes County . Also one more thing i was on line and found some wells that im not sure if they are mine or what the numbers mean . Moppin 5 ,1, 2 .3 .9 and Barnes Lease . Im hoping u can help me if you have time . Thank You

Sec 36 8 N 8 E could any one tell me if there is any minerals here? According to some letter I found there is , but I have no deed . What do i do to get one, plus I m not sure if I own the property still . I need some help .

Technically, there are “minerals” under all surface lands. If you or an ancestor had a deed, it would be on file at the county courthouse. If you inherited, then one would hope you had a probated will that proves it. What kind of piece of paper are you talking about?

You might want to check the records in Hughes County for your mother’s and your name. Transfer on inheritance is not automatic, if there is no trust it often requires a probate.

Hughes County Records Search

If a probate is needed, it can be accomplished without traveling to Oklahoma.

Thank You , I didn’t know that I had to file papers. What kind of papers need to be filed? Because I have both my of my parents wills . This property came from my grandparents . I had to pay money to National Archives in Texas to get a folder of my grandfather’s probate which says what he was alloted because he is one of the five civilized tribes , he was Seminole on the Dawes Rolls .Do I need a Lawyer ? And if so who would help me because I live in Oregon and money is tight.