Need info on activities and heirship registry

where do I locate information on Lots 1 & 2 section 31 township 10 north range 8 west activities? And how do I register my heirship for this?

It would be more helpful if you post the question in the proper state and county. Are you in Canadian County, OK?

Oh my, no I am in Oklahoma county but the property is in Grady county. I’m assuming I should post in Grady county, correct?

In Oklahoma you will need a probate to transfer the interest. While you can file an affidavit of heiship, it has extremely limited value. A simple probate usually takes about 60 days.