Need help


Is there any way to get a list of all the leases I have royalty interests in Archer county? There are so many heirs involved that I need list for my heirs.


Joanna - try contacting the Archer County Appraisal District. They should be able to give you a list of the royalty interests that you pay property taxes on.


If you don’t find what you’re looking for at the Appraisal District, then you could try and I believe These companies buy mineral rolls and I think tie them to production data to give you interest into wells and leases. I haven’t personally used either, but they’ll be the cheapest route.