Need Help Locating Info on Possible Well

Gotcha. I knew it was public record - but have struggled myself to find info. My newbie status is obvious! Thank you for input - I am just ready for this to be settled!

I added the links to my reply. They are in blue. Hit them and they will take you to the free websites. There are two different Dogfish wells. The permits are in 36-6N-5W. Test Scroll down on them and you can see the maps that show the different well paths and bottom hole locations. The MXH was very close to the McClain County line. The MXHR is about 1000 feet to the east. (Type in 3606N05W in the location box)

The production for MXHR is listed in 30 06N04W on the OK tax site. Strangely enough, both of them are listed in 31 06N 04W. Odd. Usually only one place. https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_displayPublicPUNListSearchDownload.php Type in 31 06N 04W in the Search by Legal option. Be sure and click the little circle by “search by Legal”. You should see the two wells on the PUN list. Hit the active blue PUN number and the well will come up. If you go to the Production Tab, you can see the sales. Hit Print in the upper right corner and you will get all the tabs on the same document and you can print it for each well.

Thanks Martha , you’re the best!

Can you find what you need now?

Certainly should be able to with your information. I am going to pass it to my cousin and partner who is much better at navigating research. But if we run into trouble…might have to come to the well again!