Need help locating deeds

I need someone that can get copies of some information from the Howard County records.

Many years ago, my grandparents “traded” a few acres of minerals with other farmers. I have managed to get copies of most of them thru countyrecords, but a few are eluding me.

I am happy to pay for copies if someone can find them. I will be in Big Spring August 9-10 if anyone can get them that fast at a reasonable cost.

You might want to check TexasFile.com for the documents too. If you can’t find them, you can search the courthouse yourself if you get to Big Spring early, or call the county clerk and have them look for you. You’ll have to pay them a search fee per doc probably.

I wasn’t able to get to the county clerk’s office on Friday, I spent forever in the Tax Collector’s office trying to get our accounts straightened out. Instead of owing them almost $1000 they wound up owing me over $200.:slight_smile:

I found almost everything I need from countyrecords.com but there are a few that are eluding me. I’ll try texasfile.com and see if they are there.

If you can give the names and possibly even the legal descriptions of the land that you need deeds for I may be able to help.