Need help for my property in Ward county

Hello everyone! I have another property at SE1/4 of the NE of the NE of section 60, block34,H&TC Rwy co survey. Ward county Is any thing going on there? I have no idea how to the gas and oil there. Please hep. Thank you

Which state please? Several of them have a Ward County.

Oh. In Ward county state of Texas

Moved your question to Ward County, TX.

I see where Jagged Peak Energy has drilled 2 horizontal wells(API 475-37426 & 427)starting in Section 14/A-1494 and the wells end in Section 60. These wells are to the West of your minerals acreage.

Completion report shows well 37426 tested 1,220 barrel oil per day and 1,759,000 cubic feet gas per day.

Completion report shows well 37427 tested 1,223 barrel oil per day and 1,635,000 cubic feet gas per day.

http://webapps.rrc.texas.gov/CMPL/viewPdfReportFormAction.do?method=cmplW2FormPdf&packetSummaryId=202244

http://webapps.rrc.texas.gov/CMPL/viewPdfReportFormAction.do?method=cmplW2FormPdf&packetSummaryId=202246

GIS Map of Ward County Section 60/Block 34 and surrounding area:

DOUBLE LEFT CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Thank you very much, you are very helpful

Hello Clint! I also own another 2 lotsproperty at North-Half of the West- half of section 277, block 13,H&GN Railroad company Survey.Reeves county Is there any good new for my land? Thank you very much for your help. Johnny

Johnny, I find Block B13 but no Section 277. In block B13 I find a Section 13, 14, 16, and 17. Recheck you legal description.

DOUBLE LEFT CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Thank you very much Clint

Clint, you misread, I believe. Block 13, Section 277 is over on the North border of Block 52. Happy New Year!! Linton

Thanks My Friend Linton, I’ll check it out…

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MANY MORE IN YOUR LIFETIME

Clint Liles

So I am not in this map Clint

Reeves County Section 277/Block 13/A-327

Johnny/Linton…What through me was that I assumed it was in Ward county…shame on me …I didn’t read closely enough at the full description…this location is actually in Reeves County. Some very good oil/gas wells in this area. Some of the major operators in this area are Noble Energy, Centennial Resources, Oxy USA WTP, NBL Permian LLC, and Atlantic Exploration LLC.

GIS Map of Reeves County Section 277/Block 13/A-327 and surrounding area:

DOUBLE LEFT CLICK TO ENLARGE MAP

Clint Liles

Thank you very much Clint, your information is very help me to figure out around my property

Hello Clint! Can you please give me more detail about mineral right in Culberson County. Too many posted in here which is very confusing me. The landowner has the property there and he paid annual tax every year( county tax and appraisal tax). If said mineral is belong to the state, and the state also has a right to lease the property to any oil and gas companies. What ‘s the right for the landowner? And what the landowner paid the appraisal for? And county tax? Thank you very much

So any activity in my property yet?

HelloClint, are there any activities in my section yet. Base on the map you provided, I see the pipelines running over my lot (lot 13 and lot18) Of section 277, block13 A/327 Thank you

Hello Clint, These are the legal description provided to me by the deeds regarding my two parcels:

+/- 5.10 acre tract of land out of the North-Half of the West-Half of section 277, Block 13, H&GN Railroad Company Survey, Reeves County, Texas. Lot 13

+/- 5.21 care tract of land out of the North-Half of the West-Half of Section 277, Block 13, H&GN Railroad Company Survey, Reeves County, Texas. Lot 18