Need Attorney & Broker Recommendations

We’re ready to sell our mineral rights. Need an attorney and suggestions for a broker. We will follow up on all suggestions.

Thank you.

Jim Blevins 138 W Main St, Purcell, OK 73080 (405) 527-0721

He also owns the abstract in McClain and will be very helpful.

1 Like

Tim Dowd with Elias, Books, Brown & Nelson 211 N. Robinson Ave, OKC OK 73102 405-232-3722

You won’t be disappointed

  • Ryan Heston

If you are going to have a significant capital gains issue you may want to consider a Section 1031 exchange. This will enable you to purchase like kind property such as investment real estate, and avoid taxes.

This is not legal advice but for discussion purposes.

Thank you to all. We will contact everyone.