Need advice

I have inherited mineral right in the County of Gray, City of McLean. I'm not sure where to start. The estate was not probated so the deed was never transferred to my name. I do have tons of paperwork going back to the 1940;s, When I looked up the property I did notice on the map there were wells near by.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Roberta Butler-Casha


1063-RRCPublicGISViewer.pdf (616 KB)

Hi Roberta,

I have the same issue. I have a Division Order that was transferred to my Dad who has passed away and paperwork and maps dated from 1940. Where to start?? I called the county clerk office, but said they could not help. Have you had any luck?


I'm sorry, I can't be of any help. I just gave up.