Need advice on leasing and royalties

My family and three other parties have oil and gas title to a 40 acre parcel in Windsor, Colorado, Sec. 19, T6N, R67W. The other three parties signed O&G leases in June and July 2011 with two different companies, Orr Energy and Great Western Leasing. These two companies have not contacted us yet about leasing our share. The adjacent 40-acre parcel has a production well on it, so I assume they’ll want to drill our parcel soon. My question is, since 3 of the 4 parties have signed leases, but we haven’t been contacted, can they go ahead and drill without us signing a lease using forced pooling or by just not contacting us at all, or do they need to at least make us an offer comparable to the other leases? I assume they’ll have to pay us royalties even if we don’t sign a lease? Should I contact them, or wait until they contact me? Also, is there a way to find out what the adjacent well is producing in barrels per month? I understand that Weld Co. receives 20% royalty for O&G lands it leases, and that royalties typically range between 1/6 and 1/5. Thanks for any advice you can give me.

The spacing orders for that area i believe are 40 acres. If the company drills on that acreage they only need to pay mineral royaltys to the owners within the 40 acres. I don't think Weld gets any royalty but BLM if on Federal Land get's 12.5% Are you saying that you and three others have rights to 40 acres and the other three have already singed but you have not? Explain the mineral right ownership and i can help better answer hopefully