Need advice - Mineral lease offer from Data Land Management

I'm new to this site and am hoping to get some input from others who may have information in regards to an offer I recently received from Data Land Management. I have surface and mineral rights in Blaine County and was offered $200/acre bonus and 3/16 royalty for a 3 year period. Has anyone else in the area received a similar offer? I'm wanting to find out if the $200/acre is reasonable. I believe it is low but am not certain. From what I understand 3/16 royalty is appropriate. Any feedback I can get would be much appreciated!

3/16 sounds fine to me. I have mineral rights in two different sections. I got $750 for one site west of Watonga and $1000 for a site south of Watonga. That was in 2008 and I believe prices have fallen since then, but $200 sounds pretty low. Contact someone that has rights in your section and see what they have been offered.

Thanks very much Linda. I will do this and see what I can find out.

Linda said:

3/16 sounds fine to me. I have mineral rights in two different sections. I got $750 for one site west of Watonga and $1000 for a site south of Watonga. That was in 2008 and I believe prices have fallen since then, but $200 sounds pretty low. Contact someone that has rights in your section and see what they have been offered.