Need a reputable Landman in Tyler, Tx

Need to have mineral rights that were in my grandmother and father’s name changed to my brother and my name. Need research done and have the information updated in title records. The flow was grandmother to dad >mother>brother &sister. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Clint. I will reach out to them.

Well respected landman group in this area of Texas.

Clint Liles

Donna Sugg said:

Thanks Clint. I will reach out to them.

Clint......I too, need to get my records, deeds, paperwork etc. updated....and the landman who originally contacted me was with Eiche & Mapes. Any idea roughly, how much they charge to do this? And how long it can take to get it done?? Thought you might know.....any help is greatly appreciated!

yes I need help, my dad had signed a lease with chin exploration in 2000, he died in 2002. we have been trying to get them to payout to his heirs which are his children and they are giving us the round around. first they said we needed to file a affidavit of heir ship, we did that. Now they ask asking us how much interest do we have in the 125.50 acres. My answer to them is what ever interest my dad had is the same we have. To me they are trying not to pay out. what shall or can we do?

LaVerne/Vickie/Donna,

I just sent an email to Loren Bennett with a link to this post.

Clint Liles

LaVearne davis said:

yes I need help, my dad had signed a lease with chin exploration in 2000, he died in 2002. we have been trying to get them to payout to his heirs which are his children and they are giving us the round around. first they said we needed to file a affidavit of heir ship, we did that. Now they ask asking us how much interest do we have in the 125.50 acres. My answer to them is what ever interest my dad had is the same we have. To me they are trying not to pay out. what shall or can we do?

Vickie,

I'm sorry but I didn't receive your message on the 12th of February. I just now noticed it. I have no idea how much they charge for searching records. Give Loren a call at 903)581-2634(Tyler, Texas).

Clint Liles

Vickie Metcalf said:

Clint......I too, need to get my records, deeds, paperwork etc. updated....and the landman who originally contacted me was with Eiche & Mapes. Any idea roughly, how much they charge to do this? And how long it can take to get it done?? Thought you might know.....any help is greatly appreciated!

Clint Liles said:

LaVerne/Vickie/Donna,

Clint Liles

LaVearne davis said:

yes I need help, my dad had signed a lease with chin exploration in 2000, he died in 2002. we have been trying to get them to payout to his heirs which are his children and they are giving us the round around. first they said we needed to file a affidavit of ship, we did that. Now they ask asking us how much interest do we have in the 125.50 acres. My answer to them is what ever interest my dad had is the same we have. To me they are trying not to pay out. what shall or can we do?

LaVearne davis said:

Clint Liles said:

LaVerne/Vickie/Donna,

Clint Liles

LaVearne davis said:

yes I need help, my dad had signed a lease with chin exploration in 2000, he died in 2002. we have been trying to get them to payout to his heirs which are his children and they are giving us the round around. first they said we needed to file a affidavit of ship, we did that. Now they ask asking us how much interest do we have in the 125.50 acres. My answer to them is what ever interest my dad had is the same we have. To me they are trying not to pay out. what shall or can we do?

Thank you Clint Liles

LaVearne/Vickie/Donna,

I sent an email to Loren Bennett and this was his response:

----- Original Message -----

To: 'Clint Liles'

Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 3:06 PM

Subject: RE: Reputable Landman

We are really busy at this time and I do not have anyone available to help with other projects, as have a couple on hold now pending landmen to handle. Thanks for referring us.

Loren Bennett

Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 11:24 PM

To: Loren Bennett

Subject: Reputable Landman

Loren,

Would you have someone available that can help these folks?

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/forum/topics/need-a-reputable-landman-in-tyler-tx?commentId=4401368%3AComment%3A435311&xg_source=msg_com_forum

Clint Liles said:

LaVearne/Vickie/Donna,

I sent an email to Loren Bennett and this was his response:

----- Original Message -----

To: 'Clint Liles'

Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 3:06 PM

Subject: RE: Reputable Landman

We are really busy at this time and I do not have anyone available to help with other projects, as have a couple on hold now pending landmen to handle. Thanks for referring us.

Loren Bennett

Eiche, Mapes and Company, Inc.

1025 Pruitt Place Tyler, Texas 75703

903/581-1674 903/581-2634

loren_bennett@eichemapes.com

Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 11:24 PM

To: Loren Bennett

Subject: Reputable Landman

Loren,

Would you have someone available that can help these folks?

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/forum/topics/need-a-reputable-lan...

Thanks,

Clint Liles

Thank you Clint ! I appreciate your help

Vickie Metcalf