Need a good oil & gas attorney Tulsa area

I would appreciate any information or names of good oil & gas attorneys in my area. Have inherited mineral rights primarily in Oklahoma, some Texas, Kansas.

Thank You Linda Hane

Doug Wilguess and David Gleason are excellent oil and gas lawyers. They are in Oklahoma City. 405 235 0200

Thank You Bill for the names of Oklahoma attorneys. I appreciate it. Linda Hane

Ralph Seals at Hall Estill helped me and was great

What kinds of issues are you facing? Title, lease negotiations?

My sister and I inherited several mineral rights from my father. Now my sister has past and I thought a good oil and gas attorney could get all rights put in my name. I feel there are still mineral rights out there in my dad's name that were never transferred over.

Thank You for your information.

This is probably more of a probate issue. Probate is a method to get properties into the names of those who inherit. Do you know which counties are involved? Most counties have electronic search abilities.

Determining the basis of rights inherited for taxes. Sold some last year and need to figure to determine our tax liability. I’ve heard of some using the cost oil and gas difference between acquiring and selling

Terrel Shields or Gary Hutchinson are good resources for the appraisal / valuation on your inheritance if necessary.

This is great advice. Check out Brian Barrett with Evans & Davis. He will handle probate Summary Administration for around $2,500 to $3,500.

I also need a good gas and oil attorney in the Massachusetts area.

Susan Bd