Ned well W-2

Yes, light towers are in place.

Thank you for the field update.

Curious if there has been any other activity with respect to this well? Thanks

No official completion reports filed yet for this well. But well was frac'd about two months ago and has been flowing back. Some rumors on rates but just rumors

Thank you Rock Man. Flowing back meaning it was not a dry hole?

Technically, yes - not a dry hole.

But the question "Is this economic at today's oil prices and drilling costs" still needs to be answered

Completion Report---Ned #1H

http://webapps.rrc.texas.gov/CMPL/viewPdfReportFormAction.do?method=cmplW2FormPdf&packetSummaryId=169570

Henderson County(East of Brownsboro on Hwy 31) Ned #1H February 27, 2017

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Thanks Clint for the pic and completion report. How does that 24 hour test interpret to you? I wonder how choked down they ran it at?

Very early in flow back period. Also on gas lift.

the low oil gravity concerns me a lot - very thick and viscous oil at 32 API

How does this 32 API compare to the Cowan unit also in goodland lime on the east side of Lake Palestine? I couldn't locate a completion well to compare.

Completion Report on Cowan #1H drilled by EOG:

http://webapps.rrc.texas.gov/CMPL/viewPdfReportFormAction.do?method=cmplW2FormPdf&packetSummaryId=97018

Clint Liles

Production Data on Cowan #1H drilled and completed by EOG but now owned and operated by Valence Operating company:

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/specificLeaseQueryAction.do?tab=init&viewType=prodAndTotalDisp&methodToCall=fromGisViewer&pdqSearchArgs.paramValue=|2=01|3=2016|4=12|5=2016|103=15266|6=O|102=06|8=specificLease|204=district|9=dispDetails|10=0

Clint Liles

Based on DrillingInfo pricing section for this well, API gravity of oil sold every month has ranged from 35.8 API to 41 API.

sweet.....(pun intended)

The oil and gas report in tyler paper March 5

shows a completion report of 275Bbls/218 Mcf but no choke information supplied

Being that this is on gas lift, one should probably assume 1" choke

W2 attached

Note that this IP test was taken in late December - there is a different pumping unit on location now as per visual observations that can move a lot more fluid on a per day rate

994-TXCompletions37a18e9dae0347d0b5e62d0bf9fb77b4CHKNed.pdf (19.5 KB)

Is their any way to know how they may pool the mineral rights on this well or how far from the well you can be? We have mineral rights in the burford survey about a 1.5 miles away

Here is the unit that CHK has filed for this well. About 1000' wide and 8200' long. Survey info included on this plat.

All this info is in public and open files on the Tx RRC site

993-Nedpermitandplat.pdf (84.8 KB)

Since the Ned W-2 is apparently a producing well, does anyone know if Chesapeake (or someone else) has any new activity in this area?

Thanks

Paul at this time I know of no more activity in the area of the Ned 1H, but I do know that Chesapeake has leased land North of the Ned well to the Van Zandt County line and to the South and southeast.

Clint Liles