NE 1/4 of Section 14, Township 1N, Range 20W

I found out that I have Mineral interest in Jackson County, Oklahoma. It is the NE 1/4 of Section 14, Township 1N, Range 20W. I was just wondering if anything was happening in this area. I have not been in Jackson County in over 15+ years. Thanks for any info.

John

Hi John,

In looking at the Oklahoma Corporation Commission's well data for Sec. 14-1N-20W, there appears to have been/be quite a bit of activity... a lot of dry holes, but a few producers, too! Check out the OCC website. It's not very user friendly (in my opinion), but once you get the hang of it, there is a lot of useful information. You have to "unblock" pop-ups to get to the good stuff.

Julie Stanley

Thanks for the info. I will look at it.

John

Charles W. Stanley said:

Hi John,

In looking at the Oklahoma Corporation Commission's well data for Sec. 14-1N-20W, there appears to have been/be quite a bit of activity... a lot of dry holes, but a few producers, too! Check out the OCC website. It's not very user friendly (in my opinion), but once you get the hang of it, there is a lot of useful information. You have to "unblock" pop-ups to get to the good stuff.

Julie Stanley

John,

Fulcrum Exploration is working the area and has leased the minerals i have in section 9. They have filed a cause for part of section 15 and 10. When there landman called i tried to get him to take section 13 but they did not want it. Hope they cross the section line west and get into section 9.

Patrick