NARO Town Hall in Big Spring on April 16!

This Is A Paid Advertisement-

The National Association of Royalty Owners - Texas Chapter is coming to Big Spring April 16, 2019 for a Town Hall Meeting for mineral owners. Open to both NARO and non-NARO members, the Town Hall will have experts in their fields talking on the following topics:

1. Mineral Interest Pooling Act Applications.
  2. Fair Formulas for Allocating Production.
  3. How Mineral Property Taxes Work.
  4. Tips For Keeping Family Minerals Intact.

See the link below for online registration, which is limited to 125 people. Stay for dinner and for the night if you wish. Admission is $30 to cover the meeting costs. The Town Hall is from 4-6 p.m. at the Hotel Settles. See you there!

NARO event info and registration

I found a warranty deed for transfer of minerals in Mitchell County TX from H. I. Berman to my grandmother Clara Dunn dated 08/03/1948. It was filed at the court house on 08/18/1948 Volume 180 page 274. The amount paid was 8000.00 by my grandmother and her husband B. F. Dunn. Later on I found a mineral deed on same property where my mother Dortheil Garner bought from B. F. Dunn the mineral rights forv 10.00. The date on the mineral deed was 12/28/1950. This deed was filed at the courthouse on 12/27/1950 and recorded in volume 148 page 137. My question is if this deed is still valid since I can find no record of who owns the mineral rights stated in the deed. Will I need to go to the courthouse to find out if the mineral rights are still in my family or have been sold? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Ginia- Suggest you repost this in Mitchell County and you might get more help.