NARO Texas and New Mexico Convention July 26-29 at Grand Hyatt - San Antonio

The National Association of Royalty Owners, Texas Chapter is dedicated to the education of mineral and royalty owners. We are planning another great program for the 2023 convention to be held at the Grand Hyatt Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX on July 26-29. Registration link is HERE!

Our last two conventions have drawn nearly 350 attendees. We expect another full house this year and space is limited, so please do not wait to register.

Royalty owners charged with managing the development of their minerals will want to be armed with the latest information and NARO is their support system. Many things are happening in the industry and the convention committee has worked diligently to bring you a line-up to cover topics we feel are important. You don’t want to miss this year’s convention.

For those just learning mineral ownership or if you just want a refresher, don’t miss Mineral Management 101, our three-hour introductory course. We are having a full day of two track seminars- beginners and advanced. There is an early-bird member rate of $450 and space is limited, so please register today NARO TX & NM Convention 2023.

1 Like

I’ll be there! Can’t wait to visit with all of our members!

2 Likes

I will be there. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Can’t wait! I will be there.

1 Like

I .will be there. Can’t wait to listen to all the speakers. Looking forward to catching up with friends at this event

1 Like

I’ll be there! Looking forward.

1 Like

Despite many requests, I will be there! :slight_smile: Can’t wait to catch up with friends, meet new folks, and learn more about mineral management. I always come away energized and educated with the topics covered.

2 Likes

If Jimmy’s coming, I’m coming… :smiley:

1 Like

Please look at our updated Agenda and make your room reservations. The hotel room block is filling up fast!

Lots of great topics!

Here is the updated agenda. Have you registered?

NARO TX Convention Draft Agenda EXTERNAL VER (04-26-23).pdf (146.4 KB)

Our room block is filling up quickly. Don’t wait too late and miss out on the special rate we have negotiated with the Grand Hyatt. This is the new convention center Hyatt in the heart of downtown and on the Riverwalk.

Can non-members register for the Mineral Management 101 course without attending the full convention, or must we register for the convention first?

Are we allowed a guest, or must every person be registered? I ask because I’m educating myself to help my mother handle royalties she inherited from my dad after he passed, and trying to figure out if we would each have to register or if one could register and the other tag along.

Thanks!

Yes @jmricks785, you can register just for the 101 course, but it does not include any meals or receptions. Every person must be registered, but for those attending the full convention there is a meals only option for guests/spouses, etc. who want to eat and attend the receptions but are not interested in attending the presentations.

1 Like

The 101 course is excellent. I have taken it at least three times, twice with my children so that we could have relevant conversations and I could answer more of their questions. If you can afford it, both of you sitting in on it is a good idea. You will each pick up on different things. It will help you work together on getting affairs in order and managing the minerals better.

Want some idea why it is important to try a NARO convention? Check out this interview from the recent Oklahoma Convention.

Interview Link on Facebook

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.