NARO Texas and New Mexico 2022 Convention - July 13-16 Westin Galleria - Dallas

Here is the first draft of the 2022 Texas Convention agenda. Links and registration pages should be posted soon. Where else can mineral owners get the quality of speakers and timeliness of topics, that NARO has?

NARO TX Agenda 2022-01-28.pdf (123.6 KB)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Here is the updated agenda for the Texas Convention. A lot of great topics! The registration link is also below.

Registration Link

NARO-TEXAS Agenda Official Draft 2022-04-21.pdf (115.6 KB)

3 Likes

Excited to see everyone there!

CAN’T WAIT!! Best educational convention for the royalty owners!

Over 180 already registered and room block is dwindling. Make your reservations quickly!

Have you ever heard of Glen Webb, one of the best instructors on oil and gas in Texas (if not elsewhere?). Glen is teaching Mineral Management 101, a three hour course for beginners, the morning of the first day of the convention. If you have a spouse, child, relative or friend who wants to get their feet wet in learning how to manage minerals, this is the perfect intro.

Link

I took a class from Glen a few years ago. One of the best that I have taken. Went back and took it again and encouraged one of my children to take it. He was so fired up, he went and got a Masters in Energy.

I’ll be there!! (With my mom, again!)

1 Like

Now over 240 registered! Don’t miss out!

1 Like