NARO Podcasts and Webinar links

Links to NARO webinars can be found on the NARO website or on the “NARO Webinar - Upcoming” category

Links to NARO members giving outside podcasts relating to mineral ownership can be posted here.

For those Certified Minerals Managers who need continuing webinar credits, these are a good way to get your hours. Note that you need three webinars to equal one credit. Keep NARO webinars on one form and outside webinars on another form. The form is available on the NARO-US website.

1 Like

Speaking of which, I had Martha on the Mineral Rights Podcast recently to talk about her experiences as a minerals manager and how NARO helped her get up the learning curve to make the most out of her family’s interests. :slightly_smiling_face:

Martha shares some amazing tips for all mineral owners, whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. And despite the fact that she is an experienced geologist and oil and gas industry vet, when it came time to take over the management of her families mineral rights, she realized that there was still a lot to learn. Listen how her involvement with NARO helped her bridge that knowledge gap and some of the helpful things that the organization is doing to empower mineral and royalty owners. If you are on the fence about becoming a NARO Member, give it a listen here as there are some great tips and resources that we discuss. You can also find it on all major podcast platforms (just look for Episode 106):

· Apple Podcasts · Stitcher · Spotify · Google Podcasts

Martha is very humble but let me reiterate my thanks on behalf of other mineral owners for all of the time and effort you put into helping others here and through your involvement with NARO!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.