Name Change on Mineral Deeds

I have minerals in several Oklahoma counties and I need to change the name on my deeds due to divorce and remarriage. Which form should be used to do this and where would I find the form? Is this something that I can do without the help of an attorney?

Thanks in advance for your help.

jo gabriel:

I would contact the County Clerk's office in the county where these minerals are located. Most likely, they will have the proper forms to complete this type of change. I don't think an attorney should be needed if the mineral part was settled in the divorce proceedings.