Nacogdoches County, Trawick

I have an interest in the H and AH Owens Wells in Panola County, the A Moorman Survey. Will the formula used by EOG work for the A H Owens Well #3? I am looking through these statements and have decided to take this one well to first learn how to do the rest.

The other question is: When I multiply the Production bbl, etc amount by the price (For the Gross Value) and then take the deductions, I should get the Net Value…correct? Sometimes it comes out the same , other times it is off a little and sometimes a great deal.

Also, I have noticed “Unknown” deductions that are sometimes small and sometimes well other $1,000.00. What could this be.?

As a Royalty Owner how can I determine the deductions that are taken are allowable (Compression, Condensate, Dehydration, Upstream/Downstream Fuel, etc.?

If the production is taxed before the net is given, then should I be again taxed before my Net Value?

Where do I go in RRC to find the production for a month that gives me the amounts that match the statement? and the Price? I am some what familiar with RRC queries.

I receive statements on the same well, same production from Amplify, XTO, and CCI.

How is it possible for the Price to change months after the first statement showing that production with a different Price?

Learning … trying to be a good steward of this special gift.

Thanks for your wisdom! Babby

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.