N2 Section 31, Township 4 North, Range 3 West

I have interest in this land. I am currently collecting royalties for three wells there. I heard there are some new activities in the area. Does anyone know? How do I find out if royalties are being paid for new drillings? And who is paying it?

If there is new activity in your section, you should get any pending cases notices from the OCC. There were quite a few pending cases in mid to late 2018. Is your name and address properly filed with the county clerk? Did you get the notices? Casillas is the operator. If your minerals are covered by the pending wells and you have perforations in your section, then you will get paid. Are you getting paid on the Corona well?

I don’t know if my name and address is properly filed with the county. I did not get notices from the OCC. I am not getting paid on the Corona well. How do I find out if I should be paid? If I am entitled to payment, would they backpay for period I should have received?

I forgot to mention that there is currently a cloud on my title. I’m working on getting the cloud removed. I’m wondering if that’s causing a problem with notification being sent to me?

Not as long as your correct address is of record at the court house. The cloud will usually keep you from getting paid though.

I checked online and it looks like my address is recorded. I am getting royalty payments for three wells in 2n section 31, township 4 north, range 3 west for the last four years. Can I assume that I am not eligible since I have not been contacted by anyone? I just checked and Castillas is the operator in the area. Is there a possibility that I’m not eligible, assuming that I get clear title? How do I find out if I am? If they are paying, how do I find out who is being paid? And how do I collect the amount that should have already been paid to me?

I currently own Ray 1-31, Ray 2-31 and Ray 3-31

The Corona well came online on January 28, 2019. Given that it is two section well, it may take longer than five months to get the title information for the hundreds and hundreds of title owners. Many of the companies are behind in that arena. Theoretically, the division orders should have come out in late June. Payment is required by statute by July 28 or they owe 12% interest. Most likely, since you are already in pay status, you will be in pay status for the new well. I usually wait about eight months from first pay before I bug the company and request interest. I always send the request by certified mail return receipt.
CASILLAS OPERATING LLC Division Order Department 401 S BOSTON AVE STE 2400 TULSA, OK 74103-4060

Go to this website and search by your name or legal location of your minerals: Garvin County | OKCountyRecords.com | County Clerk Public Land Records for Oklahoma. If you can verify ownership contact the operator of the well with this information. If not you need to research the chain of events that establish your ownership, inheritance etc. Once you can verify your ownership you could possibly receive back payments plus interest.

Thanks everyone for taking time out of your day to respond and sharing your valuable insight. Truly appreciative!