My thanks to the members of this community

My name is Mike and I want to thank everyone here for the generous time to help those of us that are struggling through the minefields of the oil and gas industry.

Without your help I would be totally lost as so many others coming into this arena are. Over the past year I have lurked, asked a few questions, some of which may have been borderline insanity in retrospect, but were relevant to me at that time.

I cannot express the gratitude I have to those that directly responded to my questions. Also, reading the many other posts and the responses here are very helpful. I have learned so much in the past year and many thanks to those that responded in those posts as well.

Knowledge is the key here and everyone of you has done a superb job of imparting what they know in a specific area to pave the way to help others less equipped to tackle there specific problem. The complexity of the industry from state to state only complicates the matters for anyone tossed into this minefield.

The openness and friendly atmosphere here is very refreshing. A reminder of what true human interaction in a world of unknowns and fractured lives define the civility of this group.

Again my many thanks to you all. Sincerely, Mike

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.