My area of Leon County

I have been getting offers on my land just north of highway 7 west of Centerville, Texas in Leon County… Have no idea about what is going on.

goose, what’s the exact location as in Section or Abstract # of your acreage?

Edward Davis Survey A-243 Leon County.

Thank you for the reply Clint.

Are these lease or purchase offers? Nickel River Royalties has recorded some leases in your survey, and the Surprise Valley lease area is close to you. Who are the entities that have contacted you?

2 Likes

goose I was hoping Alan would chime in…and he did… :+1:

Lease offers.Nickle River but too low. Rather not say who second is as not heard back since prices have gone down. It was pretty good but I have not made a decision yet. Got me wondering if I was out of the loop.

Looks like I did something I did not intend to do. I am still hoping to gain some insight.

I mean I deleted something here. Still need to find out what is going on. Thanks.

Is there some way to contact you privately. .

Hi Goose - I have had Nickel Rivers contact me a couple of times this year but, they were offering hardly anything. They contacted me again recently and pretty much told me that I may be fixing to miss out - Like you, I have no idea what is going on. Noone else has contacted me, other than them. I am in A-569. Hopefully, you will get the answers you are looking for! Good luck!

Nickle River tried to make me think that if I did not go with them ,than I would have to pay drilling costs later to get any part royalties, if the well paid off. Even sent me the write up on the way it works. I considered that scare tactics. Later I have had an offer for 750 acre first offer but I am still sitting on the fence. This was from a new person , not Nickle River. They (Nickle River) called me last week again and I told them my new offer. They looked into it and wished me luck. Life go’s on. OR someone may be trying to pull my chain.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.