Multiple Completions OneEnergy Partners Operating

I have a question. There were three of the following papers with this comment on each. I have no idea what that means, can someone help interpret this?

\13. Describe proposed or completed operations. (Clearly state all pertinent details, and give pertinent dates, including estimated date of starting any proposed work). SEE RULE 19.15.7.14 NMAC. For Multiple Completions: Attach wellbore diagram of proposed completion or recompletion. OneEnergy Partners Operating LLC, operator of record for the above captioned well has divested the lands associated with this permit and, therefore, wishes to cancel the permit.

1 Like

OneEnergy sold its leases under the permits to another oil company and so has cancelled the permits. OneEnergy sold acreage in Lea County over a year ago. The new company will be filing its own permits, under other names. Do you know the assignee? Otherwise, watch by section on the NMOCD website.

Ameridev took over my area (and a lot of area around mine) I think, so should be looking for them to get a permit I suppose?

Ameredev has filed numerous permits recently. You can find them on the NMOCD. Open the plats and see if your minerals are in any of the current wells. And keep looking for new ones.

You have given me some powerful links to use, but it seems beyond my brain working in molasses to find a way to see what permits Ameridev is working with.