Msc oil & gas

I have mineral rights in Sec 29, 9N, 4E. The well has been producing for over 30 years. The last known operator was MSC Oil & Gas. I contacted the revenue distribution company and they said they have had no sales in last two years. They gave me the only contact number. I called and it was disconnected. The well in question is the Bellamy #1 and is located south of Tecumseh. If anyone knows of MSC Oil & Gas, please respond.

Don, use this website to get information on well status, current operator, last 12 months production, etc., as reported to the Oklahoma Tax Commission. Follow the instructions and be sure to check Search By Legal and do not include the Quarter1. The website is "cranky" as of late, and it may take several tries (I just checked and it took 4 or 5 attempts over a period of less than 5 minutes, but it finally came up). It shows current operator name and that production was reported in April 2016 and in January of 2017 by Crude Mktg & Trnsp Inc.

https://www4.oktax.onenet.net/GrossProduction/gp_PublicSearchPUNbyLegal.php

Thanks Wesley, I will check it out.

Don, here is a bit more info on MSC and Mark A Meier.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/0004DB48.pdf

Thanks again Wesley. With the other website you gave me, I was able to track Mark Meier with his current address, phone # and email address. Hopefully it is current. I have a call into Crude Mktg & Trnsp. i want to talk with them first before I contact Meier. I had issues getting money from him after he took over in 2003. I had to contact the OCC. He was not happy about that. If you are interested, I will let you know how this all works out.

I got a call from Crude (now known as Pacer). They are holding checks for me due to bad address. I moved to Missouri in 1/2014 when I retired. The old purchaser had my new address.

Oh well, all well, that ends well on the oil well. :) Thanks again for your help.

Thanks for letting me know. Always good to know if the info helped any. Good luck to you.