Mountrail Bakken Oil Fields ND

Does anyone have a recomendation regarding a company Called Blue Flame ? We have been approached about selling our rights ? which actually happens all the time but this group seems a bit more determined ? Any thoughts on this group ?

I would certainly solicit more than one offer if you are considering selling. There are lots of good reputable firms out there. You might want to check out some of the form sponsors.

First I’d say, don’t sell…it simply holds more revenue at quick assumption…if interested get multiple offers and hire somebody to prospect for you and your values…

Unbiased resource that I have used is Richard King King ranch “Texas”

Don’t wanna post number but you can find him, tell him I said hi…:slight_smile:

My two cents: Don’t listen to people who provide blanket “don’t ever sell” advice. It is just wrong statement. I promise everyone who sold in January of this year when oil was over $60 is pretty darn happy about it. I’m guessing mineral buyers didn’t model in negative $37 oil in April and then mid-$30 oil in the future when offering to buy at that point. All that said, you should reach out a few companies and find out their best price and then decide if selling makes sense for you.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.