More questions @ wells located near Section 19 in Washita County in Oklahoma from a new member

I'm seeking more info @ the wells that Ron McKenzie described in sections 1,3,8,9,10,11, and 12 in his 6/3 & 6/4 posts (see link below; tx again, Ron)

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/group/washita-county-ok-oil-gas/forum/topics/new-member-in-washita-discussion-group-with-questions-section-19

I am very interested in learning the well names and numbers (including API #s) as well as operator names and numbers that Ron said were in the sections noted above. Also, I want to know the well production data, both past and present (including the composition and quality of the petroleum products pulled out of the ground) and all available geophysical data of the wells in question. I look forward to hearing from all interested parties, especially Mr. McKenzie. Thanks in advance to everyone who responds.

Thomas,
That is a pretty big data gathering effort to ask for.

You can search OCCeweb.com for the well information.

If you would like production date, you can contact the Oklahoma Tax commission for production reports to meet your needs. The can tell you the cost and the time to obtain the reports. Otherwise an account with IHS might be the quickest method.

Composition and quality of the products? That might depend on your definition of the above, but I’m not sure you are going to be able to obtain that. Maybe through operator if they are willing to release it.

What geophysical data are you looking for? Well logs?

If you don’t mind me asking, what is the purpose of all of this data you are gathering?

Thanks for the useful information, Rick. I really appreciate your making the time to answer my questions. Re your query @ the geophysical data that I am seeking, hopefully, you can suggest where to locate seismic studies (especially 2D & 3D) of the area in question and in section 19 (if they ever were performed there). In any case, I am gathering all this data to learn more @ what has been done near our property in terms of exploration, drilling,etc.

Tom Senter

Rick Howell said:

Thomas,

If you would like production date, you can contact the Oklahoma Tax commission for production reports to meet your needs. The can tell you the cost and the time to obtain the reports. Otherwise an account with IHS might be the quickest method.

Composition and quality of the products? That might depend on your definition of the above, but I’m not sure you are going to be able to obtain that. Maybe through operator if they are willing to release it.

If you don’t mind me asking, what is the purpose of all of this data you are gathering?

Rick, what are non-producing mineral rights in Section 19,T08N, R19W, in Washita County currently valued at if offered for sale? Also, is there much difference between the asking price for the land (including surface rights) and just the mineral rights? Thanks for your help!

Tom Senter

Thomas Paul Senter said:

Thanks for the useful information, Rick. I really appreciate your making the time to answer my questions. Re your query @ the geophysical data that I am seeking, hopefully, you can suggest where to locate seismic studies (especially 2D & 3D) of the area in question and in section 19 (if they ever were performed there). In any case, I am gathering all this data to learn more @ what has been done near our property in terms of exploration, drilling,etc.

Tom Senter

Rick Howell said:

Thomas,

Hi Rick,

Did you see my question @ the current asking price for non-producing mineral rights in Section 19-08N-19W in Washita County that I posted last Saturday, July 20? If you don't know what folks are getting, could you refer me to someone who does? Thanks for your help.

Tom Senter

Rick Howell said:

Thomas,