Moore County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Oil & gas discussion group for those interested in Moore County, TX. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

On December 1, 2010, , Bravo Natural Gas, LLC of Tulsa, OK. aquired the interest of Conoco Phillips Company taking over operations and assuming revenue disbursment responsibilities. I was not aware that this had happened until February. Does anyone have any ideas why this was done? Does anyone know anything about Bravo Natural Gas, LLC? Any information would be helpful…Thanks

Please add to my previous comment: This is regarding my mineral interest in Moore County, TX.

I have minerals in Hansford and Ochiltree, as well as Morgan, Co, Colo.

Both areas have some play, but not enough for me to describe the big picture, which i wish i could see. We'll try... Thanks, Mike

Thank you, Mike Skinner

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf