Montrail County new oil activity?

I have just received 5 offers to purchase my mineral rights in Montrail county North Dakota. Does anyone know of recent activity that would trigger this sudden interest? The legal description of my interest is: T151N-93W-21 NW/4. Any information would be appreciated.

Case No. 27468: Application of Marathon Oil Co. for an order amending the applicable orders for the Reunion Bay-Bakken Pool to authorize up to ten wells to be drilled on a 1280-acre spacing unit described as Sections 16 and 21, T.151N., R.93W., Mountrail County, ND, and granting such other relief as may be appropriate. Case No. 27469: Application of Marathon Oil Co. for an order amending the applicable orders for the Reunion Bay-Bakken Pool to authorize up to two wells to be drilled on a 2560-acre spacing unit described as Sections 16, 17, 20 and 21, T.151N., R.93W., Mountrail County, ND, and granting such other relief as may be appropriate.

on the Wednesday, April 24, 2019 docket. contact the commission if you want to receive the exhibits presented. i did not listen to the cases. you may be able to request a sound file on these cases. https://www.dmr.nd.gov/oilgas/

case 27469 is intending to drill 2 wells on the boundary, additional from the case 27468. you may be able to get more information from marathon’s landperson.

Hi there. We are one of the offers your received (Overland) so I cannot speak for the other four other than maybe coincidence (?). You own in a desirable area so not uncommon to receive multiple offers on your acreage but the timing is likely due to what shamlet76 correctly pointed out above; there has been increased activity in front of the North Dakota Industrial Commission, spacing this acreage for additional wells in the future. Hope this helps and feel free to ask additional questions here. Always glad to help.