Minerals in Logan County

My siblings and I have a few acres in Logan County that we are considering selling. They are in SW/4 Section 32-15N-13W. What is the current value of them?

32-15N-13W is in Blaine County. Did you mean 3W? 3W is in Logan.

A forum like this cannot really give you a value. The real definition of value is the amount a willing and informed buy under no compulsion to buy and a willing and informed seller under no compulsion to sell agree to. Unfortunately, the buyers are usually more informed than the seller in the mineral world.

Your value is composed of the value of any currently producing wells plus the value of any future wells in the current zone or any new zones and the value of any non-productive acres/zones.

You can get a feel for the purchases in your area by looking them up on www.okcountyrecords.com (or the particular county if not on okcountyrecords and looking at the deed stamps value on any sales nearby. “If there is a dollar amount multiply it by 666.66 and this will give you the purchase price, the next step is to review the deed, if it recites net mineral acres, then you have the price per acre.However, if it states containing “number” of acres, it probably means that only a portion of those acres are owned by the grantor. Deeds cost $1 per page to review.” (from Richard Winblad)

The division orders have SW/4 Section 32-15N-13W Logan County, OK. My reason for writing was to ask what a fair price would be if we decide to sell the minerals.

13W is not in Logan County. What well is on the Division Order?

The division order is from 2007 and shows the well to be “Singer” A #1-32. The well reference number is 5030110101.

The Singer A 1-32 is in the SW4 of 32-15N-03W, not 13. Looks like the gas stopped producing in about January 2016. Oil is only picked up a couple times a year.

Maybe someone else can offer a value, but my answer above is still a way to look up nearby values.

Do you know if there is any activity in this area?

Section 32 does not have activity. Section 30 had interest by GLB Exploration in drilling two wells back in 2018. Section 23 had one lease in 2019.