Minerals at Wellborn for lease

Know of any oil companies leasing minerals around Wellborn? Have 381.81 contiguous acres, 100% mineral interest, that would consider leasing.

I would be interested in seeing some information.

please send a private message

Use the private messaging system and I can get you contact for...local Brazos agent Crystal Smith or office land manager Charles Cludius

If you would like to speak with me in person please contact me through the private message system and I'll send contact details

sean roger said:

I would be interested in seeing some information.

please reply to sean.roger7711@gmail.com

We have 1/4 interest in 446 ac. in TJ Allcorn League (Harvey) which we would like to lease. Need to find an agent. If you can provide contact info, we would greatly appreciate it!

Ben Weber said:

Use the private messaging system and I can get you contact for...local Brazos agent Crystal Smith or office land manager Charles Cludius

I can also recommend Milo Abercrombie out of Schulenburg Texas. I leased my mineral rights away to him on some property. His office is at the Acaval Land Co. office in Schulenburg. Great person to deal with and very patient as we have a big family and he explained in great detail every sentence in the lease and we had a lot of questions. Very professional, unlike most of the other landmen I have dealt with.

If these minerals are still unleased, please contact me at your earliest convenience. We have been active in Wellborn. Thanks so much.

Use the Mineral Listings at the bottom of the homepage to "Advertise" minerals for lease.

Best of luck,