Mineral

They are in Wayne WV looking for leases. They have leased land close 2 me for $250/acre.

Im thinking of leasing mine just trying to find out if that's a good price or cheap.

they call me and only offered 100 per , I said I wanted 250, and haven't heard back...I am disabled and am In debt and need a new car, hope they came back with a better offer, like 200...lol

Has Exterra Resources been offering leases to anyone in Wayne County? Everything became pretty quiet after I refused 5/5 years. Has not been any postings even here since before Thanksgiving. With the offer of 5/5 I had assumed they were not moving to fast.

I just talked to one of the managers at the Lavallette dollar store her husband signed for 300 a acre, any time they want to sign me up for 200 a acre I am ready, I wouldn't take 100 before, but 200 is reasonable, I own most of the area that is the ridge property, and I have access to it as well as my neibor jack black has 160 acres, and roads already all over his land...Larry Street 304 523 0645