Mineral royalty question

Several years ago I was fortunate to inherit a small percentage of royalties in three wells in East Texas (Panola County). My royalty payments included production of oil, gas, condensate, and plant product. From Sept. of 2009 I have received no royalties from oil, and for the last three months no royalties for condensate.

I'm pretty sure everything is on the up and up but I am curious as to why this has happened and should I be worried that the wells are playing out? There has been no explanation from NFR Energy regarding this.

Thank's

Jim Benat

Have you tried to call them?

East Texas Field Office 2660 East End Blvd., South Suite 118 Marshall, Texas 75672 Main Office Number: 903-934-8083 Main Fax Number: 903-934-8090

maybe the wells have stopped producing I would contact the operator as to what is going on.

I totally agree with Mr. Eastwood. There are too many possibilities and the operator is the fast track to information on what is actually happening.

Rob Eastwood said:

Have you tried to call them?

East Texas Field Office
2660 East End Blvd., South
Suite 118
Marshall, Texas 75672
Main Office Number: 903-934-8083
Main Fax Number: 903-934-8090

Dear Mr. Benat,

If you redact all personal information from your last royalty check stub and scan and upload it here, or e-mail it to me, I will tell you in 5 minutes if you are due dollars or not.

This would be good to know prior to a phone call.