Mineral Rights

My divorced grandfather died in Pennsylvania. By law his estate would have been divided evenly between his children. He did have mineral rights in his name that are of value now, and the last deed on record has his name on it. My question is how do I go about transferring my share of the mineral rights into my name.

You need to see a lawyer and reopen you grandfather's estate, and your mother estate too. Hopefully, the other families members are honest and reasonable during this process.