Mineral rights

My parents have mineral rights in sec 34 N Township 3 N Range 1 W, does anyone know if there is any drilling going on in their area? If so who should that contact about their area. They have moved and don't knw who they should call to change their address.

File an address change with the Garvin county clerk. Call first for details, there will be a filing fee.

Michael Thank you for the info, I will pass it on to my parents