Mineral rights transfer ownership in Texas

I would like to know how I can facilitate an affidavit signed by my aunt to transfer her mineral rights in texas to an existing nonprofit scholarship foundation in Oklahoma in her mother’s name? Can anyone help me facilitate this process. She did not have a will only the affidavit. Thank you, AF

I will bet a Yankee dollar that the Oklahoma scholarship foundation would be happy to help.

Best, Buddy Cotten