Mineral rights recently sold 22-12N-7W

Looking for any information on recently sold mineral rights in section 22 12N 7W in Canadian county Oklahoma. We have a guy that is hounding us to sale just looking for friendly advice.

My suggestion is don’t sell. Someone is going to drill one of these days and royalties air going to add up to more than whatever the landman is offering today. Of course only you know your current financial need. Good luck!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

You are getting “hounded” because Camino has filed for increased density on that section and plans some new wells. You should have been getting quite a few mailings from the Ok Corporation Commission, If you haven’t, then make sure your name and address are properly filed in Canadian County so they can find you.

In my experience, offers are usually for the known production and a discounted rate and rarely include the value of the new wells that are about to be drilled. The buyers intend to make a profit off of your acreage. Friendly advice would be to keep what you have unless you have a serious need to sell. If you need to sell, then you need to get multiple offers and get the most competitive deal that you can. Buyers like to buy right ahead of the drill bit or just before payout on the wells The Hunt 1207 27-22-3WXH, 4MXH, 5WXH, 6MXH just went online in May/June and they want to buy you out before the first checks arrive in December or so.

1 Like

I don’t think I would consider doing business with someone “hounding” me.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.