Mineral Rights Offers Wise County, Texas

My family owns the Oil, Gas and Mineral rights for 192 acres in Wise County TX. We have been approached and have been offered 1/5 of royalty and around $57 per acre for 3 year lease with 2 year extension. Does anyone know what the price per acres are going for in this area??

Do you know the survey name or abstract #? If not, do you know the general part of the county?

My mineral rights are in wise county, the average going rate is about $300-450.00 per acre for leasing with Devon out of Oklahoma City, OK.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the information. Not sure of the exact area but here is what is on the lease offer.

192.5 acres of land, more or less, situated in the J.M. Wade Survey, Abstract No. 868, Wise County, Texas.

Does this help?

Do you have the contact information for Devon? Thank you.

W A Maxwell said:

My mineral rights are in wise county, the average going rate is about $300-450.00 per acre for leasing with Devon out of Oklahoma City, OK.

Thanks for the information. Not sure of the exact area but here is what is on the lease offer.

192.5 acres of land, more or less, situated in the J.M. Wade Survey, Abstract No. 868, Wise County, Texas.

Does this help?

Myranda Shugart said:

Do you know the survey name or abstract #? If not, do you know the general part of the county?

Abstract # A-39 William Burke Survey, south of Paradise, Tx. Have to look up contact number...I think I had to go to Devon's website at one point... The landman that was helping was transferred to east Tx.

Looking at the TX RRC Internet map, I find the 9 to 10 gas wells on Wise Co., Tx, JM Wade plot to have output from 13k to 23K MCF. The O&G company was Braden Exploration "http://bradenexpl.com/" , now own by Enervest.

Thank you so much for this map and the explanation. Is there any way that you can tell exactly where abstract 868 is? We live in Florida and have no idea how to search for the area. Leigh

C A Hawkins said:

Looking at the TX RRC Internet map, I find the 9 to 10 gas wells on Wise Co., Tx, JM Wade plot to have output from 13k to 23K MCF. The O&G company was Braden Exploration "http://bradenexpl.com/" , now own by Enervest.

Leigh, hang tight, I am talking with a Devon landman about your abstract. Hope to have some help for you later.

cah

Leigh:

I am looking into your request. CA Hawkins requested I contact you individually. Can you tell me what name the family land would have been held in?

Leigh said:

Hello everyone,

Does this help?

Hello Keith,

The land is described as "J. M. Wades Survery, Abstract 868, Wise County, TX" transferred to N. L. Craft in 1940. There are 2 parcels, one is 114 acres and the other is 78.5. Can you show me exactly where it is on the Wade Survey map? Also, what are the surrounding mineral rights leasing for?

Thank you.