Mineral Rights/Market Value

Looking for feedback on how much oil and gas mineral rights add to the market value of land. Parcel is in a unit that has been permitted to drill and is located in the Deanville area. BC

I don’t know. I got offered $72,000 for mineral rights only on 20 acres in Burleson County.

I received a similar offer from an “acquisitions” outfit. I figured it was a bait and switch offer since it was in the form of a bank draft and subject to review prior to funding. Likely a realtor would have insight into the value land sales with or without minerals.

I leased my mineral rights in 2014 to PetroMax for $26,000 for three years and it was renewed for last 2 years for additional $26,000. Chesapeake has drilled on 6 acres but I have not gotten a payment yet. Are you sure you own mineral rights? If it has been drilled on, that company either owns or leases the mineral rights–at least that is what I was given to understand. I sent a copy of something I received that looked strange to Texas Railroad Commission in Austin Texas to see if it was/is a scam last week. I really don’t know much about it, but I have enjoyed the $52,000.

I own mineral rights in the Northeastern part of Burleson County, and we get offers all the time to sell. What is the going rate or a good price to sell based upon net mineral acres? I need to find out the top dollar these days in that area based upon a price per net mineral acre.