Mineral rights look up

How do I look up the my dads mineral rights. In Payne county?

Thanks Terry

If you don’t have any information on the chain of title to your father’s mineral interest, researching the deed record Grantor/Grantee indexes in the Payne County Clerk’s office is the place to start. If you aren’t near Stillwater here’s a link that might help.


This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.