Mineral Rights, Lincoln Co. Colorado

Hello.

I am 1/3 of a trust that owns the mineral rights to a total net 40 acres in Lincoln Colorado. Within the past year we have received a few letters from private buyers as well as companies expressing their interest in these rights. We have yet to entertain any preliminary offers so we would like to have a clear idea of what is reasonable for this area.

We are aware of the increased interest in the Niobrara Shale, but would appreciate any additional information pertaining to the speculation in this and surrounding areas. Thank you.

Id say speculative minerals are worth 3 times the highest possible lease bonus. If they have production or are near production, it’s a whole other ball game. In that case, selling at auction is probably best. Send me an email if you would like and I’ll see if I can direct you to the right resources. phase2energy@gmail.com.

Lincoln county was on the upswing but with noble drilling just water on their niobrara well everything pretty much slowed down.

Jeanette,

Do you know what Township and Range that Noble well was in?

Jeanette Muth said:

Lincoln county was on the upswing but with noble drilling just water on their niobrara well everything pretty much slowed down.