Mineral Rights Lease signed 6 months ago but no word since

We signed a lease for the The South 203 acres of the East-Half (E/2) of Section 10, Block 27, Borden County, Texas, back in October of 2017 I believe.

Does anyone know if there has been any activity in this area, or if others have gotten any money? We have not heard from anyone since sending in the lease.

Thanks

No permits on your E/2 of section 10. Apache has a couple of permits on the W/2 so I would keep an eye on them.

James, pardon me if I am “listening in” but I wonder if you’d share that info with me as well. We’ve got a number of small leaseholdings spread all over west texas from my Father’s days as an oilman, and I need to get better at tracking this activity.

Do you have the information on the people who have mineral rights to the east 1/2 Block 10, Section 27 (320 acres) (its my grandfather we only have documents to show he leased the mineral rights but not the year and document of when he obtained it), my mother is the inherited it but can’t find the paperwork of when he got it in order to put it in her name in case she wants to lease it.