Mineral Rights Lease In Montana

Hello

I have inherited 265 acres of mineral rights in Hill County, Montana. Does anybody know what it might lease for. I’m new to this and can use any help. Thank you

Hill County is a big place and some areas are more prospective than others. If you could provide some more specific location information, as in Section-Township-Range you might get a more meaningful response.

Thanks for your response. It’s located in Township 37.

Need the whole township range and section. There is no section 37. They only go to 36.

Actually, it’s the Sections that only go to 36. Townships can go higher, there is a T37N in Hill County. We still need the range to go along with the Township. It will be something like 11E, 12E, 13E, etc.

Township 37 North of range 15 East of the M.P.M. Section 30: E1/2.

That’s unfortunately just a mile or so away from a fairly substantial gas field and is most likely non-productive due to the local geology. So the short answer to your question is: it probably won’t lease for anything.

Best thing you can do is be sure your address is correct in the Courthouse. If someone is interested in your minerals, they will find you.

Thank you for the information. Would it be possible for you to post the address for the court house so I can contact them and update my own address. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.