Mineral Rights in Texas

Hi all. My family owns mi9neral rights in Motley, Floyd, and Dickens County Texas. Does anyone know what the going rate is for exploration in those counties? And does anyone have knowledge of exploration and pumping in those counties?

Hi George,

I don,t know what the going raters are in your ara but please make sure that you do know before you sign on the dotted line. Companies like Devon and others have purchased millions of acres of land in the last two years at an Average of about $17 per acre and are , in turn, selling it to the Chinese , French and others for $5,000 per acre and more.( I can give you the details of where you can read this on the news, if you would like).

I am only interested in seeing that good folks like you can share in the great the wealth along with the big oil companies. There there are so many people out there right now that could kick themselves for having practically given away sizable bonuese that they could have enjoyed!

Serch until you've found the fair market vulue of your mineral rights.

Best of luck,

Bob

Sorry, George, but I meant to type in $175 per acre instead of $17.

Isn't the first mistake that I have ever made!!!!

Hello, George,

I have surface and mineral rights in Ochiltree and Hansford counties,

in the north panhandle, and leased some for 2 years for $125 and 1/6,

but i think that's too cheap, now, as usual.

Robert E. Buie said:

Hi George,

I don,t know what the going raters are in your ara but please make sure that you do know before you sign on the dotted line. Companies like Devon and others have purchased millions of acres of land in the last two years at an Average of about $17 per acre and are , in turn, selling it to the Chinese , French and others for $5,000 per acre and more.( I can give you the details of where you can read this on the news, if you would like).

I am only interested in seeing that good folks like you can share in the great the wealth along with the big oil companies. There there are so many people out there right now that could kick themselves for having practically given away sizable bonuese that they could have enjoyed!

Serch until you've found the fair market vulue of your mineral rights.

Best of luck,

Bob